Career BridgeBuilders formed in response to the challenging economic times that we are experiencing. We help connect those in career transition to community business leaders, other professionals, and provide workshops designed to help build job search skills.
Our members are business professionals, executives and new graduates who seek to exchange ideas and network. For employers, Career BridgeBuilders offers an opportunity to connect with talented, qualified people who also share common Christian values.
Workshops – These workshops are designed to help job seekers meet the demands of a competitive job market. Subjects covered:
- Putting your career into focus - setting your personal priorities
- How to build a personal plan
- Developing effective job search strategies
- Writing a resume that will get the attention of the hiring manager
- Understanding how to negotiate and evaluate job offers
- Leveraging your personal strengths
- Developing strategies for interviewing
- Affecting the art of networking
Speaker Events - Leaders in the business and academic community are featured and cover topics ranging from financial trends, new technologies, Social Networking, and job transition strategies.
Monday Morning Starters (MMS) meets to exchange job search ideas, best practices and exchange action plans for the week ahead.
Make the most of your Career BridgeBuilders experience and receive the latest updates by joining our LinkedIn site.
Zoom Sessions - All are welcome to these workshops; there is no fee. Please message us for the link to join.