We provide friendship and support, welcome new moms in the community, discuss topics in a friendly forum and hold social activities throughout the year.The group shares family values and child-rearing experiences, provides a question and answer forum, bonds new friendships and brings the love of God into meetings.
- Thursday, Sept 15th in St. Kateri 9:30-11 am. Activity: Assemble Hope Bags with our kiddos
- Tuesday, Oct 4th in St. Kateri 9:30-11 am. Speaker will be a Certified doula
- Tuesday, November 1st, in St. Kateri 9:30-11 am. Speaker will be a pediatric OT/ feeding specialist
Mom's Night Out:
- Save the date for Thursday, Sept 22nd. Location TBD
Mom's Morning Stroller Walks:
- Saturday, Oct 8th 9 am-10am. Meet outside at the welcome center plaza and we will walk down to the Strand together via 15th street.