All of us, as members of the American Martyrs Catholic Community, have been blessed with talents, resources and abilities, every one of which are gifts from God. God’s challenge to each of us is to nurture and share those gifts for the good of our parish and our greater community.
In collaboration with our Pastor, our Pastoral Council and parish staff, we:
- Educate our parish regarding the meaning of Stewardship and the cultivation of God’s gifts
- Communicate opportunities for involvement and to thank our parishioners for their generous gifts of time, talent and treasure
- Aid in discernment and formation and facilitate parishioner initiation into ministries
- Promote hospitality within the parish and fully engage all parishioners
- Develop and implement our annual renewal and
- Aid in development programs concerning estate planning and deferred gifts
“Once one chooses to become a disciple of Jesus Christ,
Stewardship is not an option.”
U.S. Bishop’s Pastoral Letter on Stewardship
Let us pray for Jesus’ grace and in gratitude thank God for all of the gifts bestowed upon us. Let us give glory to God through our Lord, Jesus Christ by generously sharing our talents with others. Let us proudly proclaim and celebrate the stewardship alive and active at American Martyrs.
What gifts and talents are you being called to share?
"And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ."