As has been the case throughout this pandemic, information changes and for each step of the reopening, we are updating the guidelines as necessary.
We ask for your prayers and patience with the expectations we have outlined thus far and will provide more as we are able.
We encourage anyone in a high-risk group to read the Guidelines and watch our video below, and decide whether you are able to attend in person at this time.
Registration is required for all Sunday Masses
Curbside Communion is also being offered. Click here for more information.
Anyone experiencing symptoms of illness should stay home.
While On Our Campus
- all persons, including children over 2 years old, must wear face covering at all times
- maintain social distancing (at least 6 feet between persons, unless members of the same family)
- use hand sanitizer which will be available
- refrain from unnecessarily touching statuary and other surfaces
- Keep your face covering on for the duration of the liturgy.
- There is no physical contact at the Sign of Peace or the Lord's Prayer - with the exception of the household members who arrived with you.
- Please remain at your seat and keep your face covering on during the Communion Rite; the Presider or Eucharistic Minister will come to you to offer Communion (or a Blessing.)
- The Eucharist will be offered in the hand only at this time, per Archdiocesan guidelines. There will be no Precious Blood offered to the Congregation.
- The Eucharistic Minister will approach you and place the Host in your hand. After they have moved on from you (and your household members), then remove your mask, consume the Eucharist, and then replace your face covering.
- The Eucharistic Minister will also offer a Blessing to anyone requesting it; indicate you would like a blessing in our usual manner, by crossing your hands over your heart.
- After the final blessing, remain at your seats. You will be dismissed in an orderly fashion, starting at the front of O'Donnell Hall and out the side doors. Please leave as you are directed.
- The presider will not be at the exit to shake hands. Please do not congregate in the hallway, continue outside the building.
Visiting the Adoration Chapel
Our Summer Chapel can safely accommodate up to 6 individuals at a time, plus the doors are open to the Plaza, allowing you to sit outside and adore. Couples and small family groupings are OK, keeping in mind social distancing.
Attending a MASS, Funeral or Memorial
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds before you leave your home.
- Bring a face covering for each person over 2-years-old.
- We encourage you to bring your hand sanitizer.
- Please put your face covering on before you exit your vehicle.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the Funeral for check-in.
- If there is a line for check-in, please follow the Social Distance markings.
- You will be checked in at the Welcome Center.
- Please be on time as the seats have been reserved for you.
- The O'Donnell Hall doors to our Summer Church will open 15 minutes before Mass.
- A Hospitality Team member will guide you and you're household to seat(s).
- Please do not move to another location, and please do not move your chairs.
Sign-up for our COVID-19 parish updates