Health and Safety GuidelinesBack
Health and Safety Guidelines
Services are being celebrated in our church and on our outdoor plazas, following the Covid-19 Guidelines of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and in accordance with health and safety protocols from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
These protocols include social distancing of at least six feet between family units, and the wearing of facial coverings for those over the age of two at all times on our campus.
Anyone experiencing symptoms of illness should stay home.
While On Our Campus
- all persons, including children over 2 years old, must wear face covering at all times
- maintain social distancing (at least 6 feet between persons, unless members of the same family)
- use hand sanitizer which will be available
- refrain from unnecessarily touching statuary and other surfaces
- Keep your face covering on for the duration of the liturgy.
- There is no physical contact at the Sign of Peace or the Lord's Prayer - with the exception of the household members who arrived with you.
- Please follow the instructions for the reception of communion and keep your face covering on during the Communion Rite.
- The Eucharist will be offered in the hand only at this time, per Archdiocesan guidelines. There will be no Precious Blood offered to the Congregation.
- After you have received the Eucharist, please step to the side, then remove your mask, consume the Eucharist, and then replace your face covering.
- The Eucharistic Minister will also offer a Blessing to anyone requesting it; indicate you would like a blessing in our usual manner, by crossing your hands over your heart.
- After the final blessing, you may use any of our five doors to exit, and please continue to maintain the 6 foot social distancing from other households.