Our Summer Chapel is open for Prayer & Eucharistic Adoration
Prayer is a source of comfort and healing especially during difficult times. Many of us are experiencing feelings of isolation, discouragement and hopelessness with all that is going on in our home, country and world today. Let us come to the Lord Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament for belonging, comfort and hope.
Our Summer Chapel is in Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal room, just east of O'Donnell Hall on the Plaza.
- 9am-7pm, Monday through Thursday
- 9am-4pm, Friday
- 9am-1pm, Saturday
The Eucharist is exposed from 9am-1pm each day
Our Summer Chapel can safely accommodate up to 6 individuals at a time, plus the doors are open to the Plaza, allowing you to sit outside and adore. Couples and small family groupings are OK, keeping in mind social distancing.
On our campus:
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of illness should stay home.
- all persons, including children over 2 years old, must wear face covering at all times
- maintain social distancing (at least 6 feet between persons, unless members of the same family)
- use hand sanitizer before you enter the buildings
- refrain from unnecessarily touching statuary and other surfaces
Does your schedule permit you to volunteer for a special time weekly?
You are needed to fill the hours when there is no one praying in the chapel.