Wear attire appropriate for Sunday Mass. Please no shorts, tennis shoes or flip flops.
- Long-sleeved white shirt, WHITE TIE (purchase your own or white ties are sold in SRE office for $10)
- Dark dress pants (navy blue, black, DARK brown)
- Dark dress shoes
- NO SUIT COATS OR JACKETS during the celebration
- NO TENNIS SHOES OR JEANS
- WHITE DRESS, long or short, (no hoops), modest sleeve
- WHITE VEIL with or without floral headpiece
- WHITE SHOES - think safety (high heels, sandals are not allowed)
- NO GLOVES or other objects in hands
RELIGIOUS ARTICLES may be blessed after the ceremony. Please do not have anything in the hands during the celebration.
Following the First Communion Day, please have your child wear their attire to Mass on the weekend.
In this way, the entire parish community will the newest members of the Eucharistic community and can join in your joy! This tradition continues until Pentecost